Share your ideas with Publish Board
Introducing the easiest way to create and share a webpage for well....anything. Wikis. Events. Designs. Resumes. Sales. Endless opportunities for sharing business or personal ideas and perspectives.
You can now publish a board so that anyone – even without a Jeda Ai account – can access a read-only view through a unique link. Once published, we generate a distinct URL that you can send to anyone.
- If you make an update to the board you can republish the board
- You can unpublish the board at any time
- One-click to share the link to the board on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
14 new ready-to-use templates
We've added new templates for business and education use, including:
- KWL Template: A visual organizer to guide students' thinking about a topic before, during, and after learning.
- Cornell Notes: Cornell method provides a format for students to condense and organize notes.
- Disney Creative Strategy: Inspired by Walt Disney, this framework helps you brainstorm ideas that balance dreams with their ability to be executed.
All templates are easily accessible from within a board:
Faster ways to switch between drawing tools and objects
- To select an object while drawing, double-click on it
- Double-click outside (on the empty area) to switch back to the drawing tool
- While any object is selected, press tab to quickly select other objects
- While any drawing tool is selected, press tab to change drawing tools
New Help Center
Access Getting Started tips and shortcuts from within a board.
- Ability to add a board description in settings
- Duplicate a shared board from the dashboard
- Rename board from the dashboard
- Improved performance for Follow Me (Presentation Mode)
- Increased pinch/scroll zoom speed 10x
- Time-saving keyboard shortcut: Ctrl/Cmd+Arrow duplicates an object in direction of the arrow
- 17 bug fixes
Let's Jeda Ai!